Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, guys. I'm 14 years old & I have moderate acne. I have had acne for about a year and a half now. It got progressively worse. Now, i suffer from whiteheads, and some normal icky zits :/.

My regimen consists of:

1. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

2. Neutrogena On-The-Spot BP 2.5%

3. Olay Complete Moisturizer for Sensitive Skin

Please, reply, comment, whatever. I'll keep you updated with pics ! uh-ohh. :o

byee. :whistle:

Well, here's the update.. MY FACE LOOKS AWESOME! haha :D

My whiteheads on my cheek which never dissapeared from Differin are almost completely gone! REALLY! And all my other zits are like, little and they dissapear within a day. Dan has really done it this time! smile.gif The only thing I hate is the dryness, I ordered some jojoba oil from Dan and it really helps, seriously. (: I finally found how to beat acne. thank you dan so muchh!!! (:

Well, here's the update.. MY FACE LOOKS AWESOME! haha :D

My whiteheads on my cheek which never dissapeared from Differin are almost completely gone! REALLY! And all my other zits are like, little and they dissapear within a day. Dan has really done it this time! smile.gif The only thing I hate is the dryness, I ordered some jojoba oil from Dan and it really helps, seriously. (: I finally found how to beat acne. thank you dan so muchh!!! (:

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! I've been on the regimen for about a week so far and I've seen great results too! :D

My face is also really dry, so I added some jojba oil and I've seen great results so far. :dance:

Good Luck! ;)