Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How do i get rid of a nose that is filled with black heads??

Is there any treatments, products, methods?

They are deep and hard to get to with just scrubbing, that tends to rip my top layer skin off and dry me out.

I squeeze them out on average once or twice a week. They are absolutley disgusting. I need help. Im praying for a miracle.

How do i get rid of a nose that is filled with black heads??

Is there any treatments, products, methods?

They are deep and hard to get to with just scrubbing, that tends to rip my top layer skin off and dry me out.

I squeeze them out on average once or twice a week. They are absolutley disgusting. I need help. Im praying for a miracle.

The best thing is to use hot water on your face, or... fill a bowl with boiling water and hold your face above the steam for about 5 minutes, and then apply biore strips to your nose. They're expensive but can go on sale for really cheap... they work really well!! You can see all of the gross stuff that comes out... lol... that way you know it's working..

but yeah, it works better when you open your pores first with the steam... also do not touch your nose afterward... that'll just get dirt into the pores... sometimes i use a toner on the area after, just to *sterilize* lol

Good Luck!!