Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest missyjean130

bird poop

My scars are also pitted and red but probably not to the same extent. However, I think it'll be fine. Just make sure to take pictures because the change might be so subtle that you won't notice otherwise.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any before pictures because I didn't really care to document it. I was just trying it and to my surprise, it's no joke. So far I've done it twice on my chest and back. I'll report back soon.

i just ordered mine from the link provided in the first post.

i won't be using it as a facial but instead following the directions to add the powder into a mild face wash.

i'm dealing with some erythema and some discolored scars, i'll let you guys know how it turns out.

I'm happy you made the decision to order some, but I'm worried whether you will see any results. I leave the powder on for 20 minutes before washing off. If you're using it as a face wash, I doubt it will be left on long enough.

Yes, I'd say the results have been very significant. The red spots that lingered on my face is pretty much all gone. My skin looks a lot better in every way: tone, pore size, texture, oiliness. I haven't had any acne breakouts either which is pretty amazing.

Today I did my third body application and probably sixth face application.

I'm just using plain tap water.

I opted for USPS Priority but for some reason it was sent UPS Ground. Bleh.

I opted for USPS Priority but for some reason it was sent UPS Ground. Bleh.

Well I just ordered mine earlier today. If it is able to get rid of some of the discoloration I will be happy. Lately I've been too depressed...

After how many uses did you start to see a noticeable difference? Usually products work for a few weeks, and then it's effects start to wear off. Do you think this will last?

After how many uses did you start to see a noticeable difference? Usually products work for a few weeks, and then it's effects start to wear off. Do you think this will last?

I'm actually experiencing some skin problems at the momnent. Although my face is still relatively clear, some small red bumps have popped up.

My body acne is pretty horrible at the moment, but there are signs of it improving. I'm going to just stick it out a little longer.

The real fucked up thing is that you are so close-minded. Have you ever tried it? What makes you think you can judge something with no experience with it? I doubt you can tell me where the ingredients in your skin products come from.

It's been a few days since I started using this. So far it seems to be going well. I mix the powder with acidic water and leave it on for 15 minutes or so. The difference is subtle, but I hope it keeps working for me.

Just a quick update. And regarding my last post, it was too harsh. I was just angry. I'm sorry for any offense I caused.

My skin is getting better again. I don't really have any acne on my face and the few red marks are blending in even more. Skintone is looking great.

My body acne is actually a lot better too. A lot of pimples surfaced though - purging? Here's some advice: get an extractor. I got mine at Walmart for under $5. Extracting pimples is a cleaner and safer way of popping pimples. After extracting, I rub antibacterial soap onto it and leave it on for a minute, then wash off. This has helped a lot!

To PeePotteryPete, keep it up. I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. Cotton pads help you get the most mileage with the solution.

Just a quick update. And regarding my last post, it was too harsh. I was just angry. I'm sorry for any offense I caused.

My skin is getting better again. I don't really have any acne on my face and the few red marks are blending in even more. Skintone is looking great.

My body acne is actually a lot better too. A lot of pimples surfaced though - purging?

To PeePotteryPete, keep it up. I wish you the best of luck.

'Regarding your last post,' you had every right to be pissed off. There are too many people who pop in without knowing any facts and sh*t all over unconventional methods that go against the norm...so f'em. Anyway, I'm glad to hear your skin is getting better again. Hope your body acne keeps getting better too :) As for me, this bird poo really seems to help my redness blend in with my skin tone. I just hope it keeps working it's magic!

I don't think it's all that gross. I did, however, laugh at the fact that it's called "Uguisu no Fun".

From an article on Uguisu no Fun:

Now for everyone who got grossed out like I did, the stuff isn�€™t administered �€œfresh.�€� The bird droppings are �€œhygenically collected�€� and treated with UV radiation to kill the bacteria.

It's "Uguisu no Kona"...

This site and several others that I've seen say 'Uguisu no Fun'. I'm just going by what I've read.

So, I just did my first face mask of bird poop.

I left it on for 40 minutes, as I was busy doing something else.

Helio is absolute right.. It looks like shit. Smells like shit. Feels like shit. It's brown powder, and then mixed with water turns into a creamy brown texture.. The smell is like, burnt ash and ass put together. Although it's not overwhelming, you'll get a good wiff every now and then.

All in all, it wasn't that bad. The grossest part was looking at the wet substance. After you put it on, all anxiety goes away and it actually feesl refreshing.

I experienced a break out after I used this product. Maybe because I left it on too long. Going to do another facial in a few days, to see if this product still breaks me out.

Raiderdood, congrats on taking the dive.

Your description of it made me laugh out loud.

The first time I did it, I broke out too which is why I sorta thought it was a waste of money. I think after my third one, I realized my skin was getting a whole lot better. When I skipped a few days, the breakouts returned so I finally believed the bird poop actually worked.

Keep with it! At least for a week or so, because results aren't instant.

The first time I did it, I broke out too which is why I sorta thought it was a waste of money. I think after my third one, I realized my skin was getting a whole lot better. When I skipped a few days, the breakouts returned so I finally believed the bird poop actually worked.

How often do you do this facial? Is it meant for everyday use?

How often do you do this facial? Is it meant for everyday use?

I do this everyday, once a day. So far I have seen progress, but idk. How's it going with you, and you Helio?

I have only done it twice over a period of 3 weeks. I was a bit scared because of a breakout I got initially, however I'm willing to try it again. Thats the reason for me asking if its meant for everyday use. Didn't want to see more breakouts. I'll report back now that I got an answer.