Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest missyjean130

bird poop

1 word....

Ew

As desperate as i am to clear my red marks, i will never go as far as putting any kind of feces or other bodily fluid on my face.

LOL... not THAAAAAAAAAAAAT desperate. i mean, i'm all for natural remedies, but not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat natural! :P

I don't think it's all that gross. I did, however, laugh at the fact that it's called "Uguisu no Fun".

From an article on Uguisu no Fun:

Now for everyone who got grossed out like I did, the stuff isn’t administered “fresh.” The bird droppings are “hygenically collected” and treated with UV radiation to kill the bacteria.

I have a quaker parakeet who flys all over the house..most of the time he shits in his cage tho

just an interesting thought for u guys ;D

definitely wouldnt put bird poo on my face tho.....nasty

No, that's just too extreme for me. Also, there's other methods that can you opt for and not resort to this.

Guest missyjean130

I personally think it's gross too.

However,Japanese peeps have been using it for centuries...maybe western culture needs to become more open? They don't think it's gross,why should we if it actually helps them?

Meh.Just wanted to hear your guy's reactions to it I guess.

Ewwww...

ok.. so I keep saying I'll do anything to get rid of my red marks... But really I cant go this far... omg this is gross...

Guest missyjean130
Ewwww...

ok.. so I keep saying I'll do anything to get rid of my red marks... But really I cant go this far... omg this is gross...

I said the same thing about my boyfriend cumming on my face. Now my skin is incredibly smooth.

I said frog legs are gross,but then I tried 'em and now I love them.They're delicious.

I have no real need for this whole bird poop thing,but if it's been proven useful and has been cleared of bacteria through UV rays...I hope someone on these boards will have the balls to just try something new.

Plus, you have to really ask yourself why you think it's gross too. You grew up with the idea that shit was germy and nasty,so changing your perspective on this may be a bit difficult. Not telling you to go smear bird poo poo on your face, just asking you guys to be a bit more open minded about things. It has enzymes proven to help lighten the skin.

Well it is different if you treat it and disinfect it I guess. It isn't like people are going to the park and waiting for a pigeon to crap in their hand so they can smear it all over their face.

I've been thinking about this for the past few days. It's received a lot of press (i.e. Today Show and Oprah).

The nightingale droppings are powderized and sterilized, it's not just droppings in a bottle. I'm kinda annoyed at the attitude on the Today Show. The two hosts acted like immature women. The facial they received is valued at $180 and they totally ridiculed that woman.

Anyway, I don't think it's gross. It's a powder and it's probably been through so many processes that it doesn't resemble its original form. I think we've all put some chemicals on our face that will probably do more damage than nightingale droppings can. Keep an open mind, people!

Guest missyjean130
I've been thinking about this for the past few days. It's received a lot of press (i.e. Today Show and Oprah).

The nightingale droppings are powderized and sterilized, it's not just droppings in a bottle. I'm kinda annoyed at the attitude on the Today Show. The two hosts acted like immature women. The facial they received is valued at $180 and they totally ridiculed that woman.

Anyway, I don't think it's gross. It's a powder and it's probably been through so many processes that it doesn't resemble its original form. I think we've all put some chemicals on our face that will probably do more damage than nightingale droppings can. Keep an open mind, people!

Thanks for being open to new ideas!

You should try this lol.I'm too poor to take it for a test drive and risk it failing.So I'm trying to get an org member to volunteer as my guinea pig :ninja:

Hahaha, I thoroughly enjoyed your post. :D

The eBay link you posted is probably more expensive than the one I found on google.

http://chidoriyaworld.stores.yahoo.net/nigdrop.html

[email protected] "nigdrop"

But anyway, I will probably try it. I don't know when though, I'll cave in one of these days. Japanese people have gorgeous skin and this seems so out there it must do something.

Poop full of bacteria.

oh

sterilezed.

anyway, still poop lol

Again, from an article on Uguisu no Fun:

Now for everyone who got grossed out like I did, the stuff isn’t administered “fresh.” The bird droppings are “hygenically collected” and treated with UV radiation to kill the bacteria.

They're not just taking fresh bird poops and smearing them on their skin. It's treated first.

I'm very willing to try it. You can see it in powder form so it has certainly been cleaned.

For those who are disgusted, have you forgot about honey? Honey is bees' poop :)

However, it seems to be a daily cleaner, right? (I watched/read it yesterday so I kinda forgot).

I will try it in few months because now I'm looking for a peel to reduce the redness on my face.

I'm very willing to try it. You can see it in powder form so it has certainly been cleaned.

For those who are disgusted, have you forgot about honey? Honey is bees' poop :)

However, it seems to be a daily cleaner, right? (I watched/read it yesterday so I kinda forgot).

I will try it in few months because now I'm looking for a peel to reduce the redness on my face.

Honey isn't bee poop. Bees consume the nectar of flowers, it goes into a special "stomach", and then they regurgitate it. So it's more like bee barf. ; )