Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I just ordered the starter kit and a thing of BP and Ive read to where many people are confuse don this. When should I apply them? One in the morning and one in the evening? Or should I not at all?

Cleanse, then apply BP, then moisturize. If you've been on The Regimen for more than a month, you can use the AHA in place of either your morning or evening moisturizer, but not both. If you've been on The Regimen for less than a month, don't use the AHA at all until you've been on The Regimen for at least a month (I generally recommend waiting until you're sure your skin is completely adjusted to the full dose of BP to avoid any extra irritation).

Ok thanks a ton so I wont need the AHA at all for a month correct? And Should I do the Cleanse, BP, Moisturizer twice a day or just once? Or is it a kind of trial and error thing?

Another thing in a month if Im still using these products you said to substitute the AHA for a moisturizer, but wouldnt that lead to extra dryness only using it once a day?

Correct. You'll need to wait until you've been on The Regimen for at least a month before adding in the AHA.

For now, just do The Regimen (cleanse, treat with BP, and moisturize) twice a day--in the morning and before bed.

And when/if you do add the AHA in, you don't have to worry about occasionally using it in place of your moisturizer, because Dan specifically formulated his AHA to be moisturizing as well as exfoliating.

So ive been on the kit for about 8 weeks and see pretty awesome results especailly as of the last few weeks, and adding a nice tan!

But the kit is almost out but not quite so its time to move toward the AHA.

I put it on tonight and I read to only use it 2/3 times a week probably, but what I was wondering is on the nights im not using it could I use my kit Ive been using?

You should be cleansing and treating with BP every day, even when you're using AHA.

The only difference when you add the AHA in is that you'll be using the AHA instead of moisturizer a few times a week. Other than that, nothing in The Regimen will change.

Ok well ill need to order some more pretty soon then because Im about out.

But just to make sure, would this be ok?

Wake up: Cleanse/BP

Before Bed: AHA

That simple? :)

**And I should never use BP/AHAH at the same time correct? Like in the same treatment I mean..

More like this, for example:

Sun: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, moisturize

Mon: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, AHA

Tue: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, moisturize

Wed: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, moisturize

Thur:(morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, AHA

Fri: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, moisturize

Sat: (morning) cleanse, BP, moisturize / (evening) cleanse, BP, moisturize

You can use the AHA after the BP. You just use it in place of the moisturizer occasionally.