Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello. I'm a 20 year old college student. I have been on the regimen for two weeks with the recommended products. I have been using the following:

-Basis Sensitive Soap

-Nuetrogena On-The-Spot

-Oil of Olay moisturizer.

I have cleared up for the most part. I have mild to moderate acne, but mostly the former. For some reason I got this small bump on the left side of my forehead, it almost looks like a cyst, but I've never got one before. I mostly get pimples on jaw line, and forehead.

With the above products my face was seriously dry, and had a lot of flakes. It was hard to move my face, and it felt kinda weird talking to people because I couldn't talk very well.

Today was my first time using Dan's products. I just received it today. The package was intact, and the bottles were a little confusing at first, but I like the design of the bottle.

Dan's Cleanser-- I love this stuff! It lathers nice, and it is the only "shaving cream" that doesn't irritate my skin afterwards. It's not red or anything, even with pimples on my jaw line. When I used the Basis Soap it left my face very dry, not this stuff, it felt good.

Dan's BP---Much better than the NOTS. It's a gel which makes it easier to gently smooth around my face, and get into pores. NOTS dried up way too fast, and it was hard to smear around. It was a little dry after using this stuff, but that is expected.

Dan's Moisturizer, along with jojoba oil--Is fabulous! I love it. Usually, with the Oil of Olay it would not keep my face dry like I wanted, and did nothing for flakes. With this combination my face doesn't feel like my face is dried out at all. Flakes are gone!

I used two drops of jojoba oil, is that sufficient?

I'm so excited that I ordered this product. I think I might buy AHA very soon, I heard some great things about it.

Hello. I'm a 20 year old college student. I have been on the regimen for two weeks with the recommended products. I have been using the following:

I used two drops of jojoba oil, is that sufficient?

I'm so excited that I ordered this product. I think I might buy AHA very soon, I heard some great things about it.

If two drops works for you, that's sufficient. :)

I would wait to use any AHA product until you've adapted to the full dose of BP and have been using the full dose for at least a month. The combo could be too irritating if you don't allow your skin time to adapt to the large amount of BP used in the regimen.

Good luck and best wishes. :D

Dan's BP---Much better than the NOTS. It's a gel which makes it easier to gently smooth around my face, and get into pores. NOTS dried up way too fast, and it was hard to smear around. It was a little dry after using this stuff, but that is expected.

once i tried dan's bp i didn't want to go back to on the spot. much much easier to spread on your skin and it absorbed faster. glad your happy with the products.