Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

son of a....you lucky bastard. i still have to suffer like hell with my acne :(. and being 21 i haven't outgrown it yet!!!!!!!!! and to make it worst, the only pimples i get are cysts. the WORST. i've skipped out on a bunch of events/hangouts because of it. and of those events/hangouts when i had cystic acne, i'd wish i'd skipped out. one depressing thing that my cystic acne has caused is that a couple months ago i had quit working out at the gym. just when i was on my way of shaping my body into the best shape ever, cystic acne popped on my face. i couldn't take it so i stopped working out. now i have a beer belly (not literally) but i could feel those pacs were taking shape when i was working out :(. so now i'm going to have to start ALL OVER again sometime. anyways if you ever read this message...congrats.

son of a....you lucky bastard. i still have to suffer like hell with my acne :(. and being 21 i haven't outgrown it yet!!!!!!!!! and to make it worst, the only pimples i get are cysts. the WORST. i've skipped out on a bunch of events/hangouts because of it. and of those events/hangouts when i had cystic acne, i'd wish i'd skipped out. one depressing thing that my cystic acne has caused is that a couple months ago i had quit working out at the gym. just when i was on my way of shaping my body into the best shape ever, cystic acne popped on my face. i couldn't take it so i stopped working out. now i have a beer belly (not literally) but i could feel those pacs were taking shape when i was working out :(. so now i'm going to have to start ALL OVER again sometime. anyways if you ever read this message...congrats.

Had to come back and visit, can't forget about you guys. Anyways to answer you, I completely locked myself up for about 6 months doing TCA peels, until my hyperpigmentation went away. I would not go out at all, not even to the freaking grocery store in front of my building. Really pissed my dad off, he thought I was just a lazy bum. I stopped working out because of this, went from a buff guy to those skinny models you see on the billboards, which for some reason I can't understand why girls like guys like that....anyways I've actually let my hair grow those six months lol. I didn't have the guts to even go to the barber shop. I've always had super short hair, but now since people haven't seen me in a while, they say I look like a super saiyan haha, even at the gym everyone told me that and asked me where I've been at. But it feels good man, but strangely for some reason I'm having grown women check me out lol and I'm only 17. I guess it's the hair. But dude I gotta say, that this experience really changed my frame of mind. Had I never had acne in my life, I would've been like those dumb jock guys, but luckily I have the blessing of looking good and being smart. I spent those 6 months just reading and reading which really helped my intellect. So in a certain sense I'm glad I had this experience, even though back in those days I would've given anything to just have clear skin, even if it meant being a complete retard the rest of my life. But I've had acne for 5 years, I guess I finally outgrew it. I feel like kicking myself when I think of all the hotties I turned down because of my own insecurity, or the amount of girls I could have had during the six months I decided to lock myself up to treat my discoloration. But take it from me, this shit really changes how you look at life man, it really opens you up, makes you want to try as many new things as possible. I'll still drop by acne.org once in a while, it's just since I don't have any problems anymore I don't spend my time trying to a solution to a now non-existent problem. Hang in tight guys, eventually it will get better one day. And for those who asked if I had real scars, the answer is no. I only had hyperpigmentation, but a whole fucking bunch of it. When people like at me now they're like OMG how did you clear up so much!! Makes me feel great hearing that now. I feels great touching smooth skin with no bumps. No worrying about washing my face at all, and not giving a fuck when I go out. Except that now I have to use sunscreen lotion lol because of all the peels, but that's no biggie. But I gotta say that this has made my personality more aloof. Good luck guys!