Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Finally i got rid of all my god dam acne and hyperpigmentation!!It feels so fucking GREATTT!!!I have all these hot girls hitting on me now, life is finally back to normal, and I don't have to worry about anyone looking at anything on my face :):):) . It's been a long ass battle but I finally made it, and now I'm enjoying all these wonderful, hot girls. FRREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Thats amazing. Congratulations.

What was your regimen? What did you do to get rid of it all?

pointless asking him questions now.

once theyre free they never look back :P

Cool, really cool. I am happy for you. At least you let us know that there will DEFINITELY be such a day when we will be 'free'.

If I were to have a choice in life, I would rather live 10-20 years shorter than to suffer from bad scarring. Quality of life is definitely better and more precious than quantity of life.

Regards

Finally i got rid of all my god dam acne and hyperpigmentation!!It feels so fucking GREATTT!!!I have all these hot girls hitting on me now, life is finally back to normal, and I don't have to worry about anyone looking at anything on my face :) :) :) . It's been a long ass battle but I finally made it, and now I'm enjoying all these wonderful, hot girls. FRREEDOM!!!!!!!!
Congratulations. You're ready to tackle the next problem.

Congratulations dude! Live life to the fullest!

I'm so glad the radical method of "doing nothing" regimen we struggled with worked for you! And we also appreciate your inputs about the pills and peels. As well as the drinking lots of water. They certainly makes sense and helps a lot. Thank you also for confirming that baking soda won't make us break out once again if we use it. Gonna do that one of these days.

Good luck bro!

To be perfectly honest I can say congratulations, but I don`t mean it. Coming on to the emotional and psychological forums and telling us how good you feel, and how hot girls are hitting you now that you`re clear just makes me feel even worse about myself.

But it`s okay, I`m just jealous.

Stop bragging...

Please, I know it feels great but It's only making all of us feel much worse...

@gda_11

Don't worry dude. Time will come and you'll be posting something like this too. ;)

@TrevorB

This is not bragging. It's venting out for godsake. Don't be so bitter when we all goes through the same hardships.

Finally i got rid of all my god dam acne and hyperpigmentation!!It feels so fucking GREATTT!!!I have all these hot girls hitting on me now, life is finally back to normal, and I don't have to worry about anyone looking at anything on my face :) :) :) . It's been a long ass battle but I finally made it, and now I'm enjoying all these wonderful, hot girls. FRREEDOM!!!!!!!!

Wow, you sound like a player. :P

Anyhow, I'm pleased that you manage to get rid all of your acne. Wondering whether you have scars or not. I loathe scars! It makes me look bad! :/

pointless asking him questions now.

once theyre free they never look back :P

Indeed, I agreed. Haha.

I'm 100% clear and I still go to this forum often to help! But I'm battling with back-acne. I get occasional back-acne-breakout.

@gda_11

Don't worry dude. Time will come and you'll be posting something like this too. ;)

@TrevorB

This is not bragging. It's venting out for godsake. Don't be so bitter when we all goes through the same hardships.

Sorry.

I'm just having a really bad day...

If you saw my topic :(

(not to mention i said pretty much the same thing as gda...)

@TrevorB

I have read your topic and I feel for you dude. You'll find your way out of this too. Good luck!

lol. Good for you... have fun!! I know if I had good skin I would be out there being all slutty..