Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
aLeX XeLa

dehydrated oil skin

Right, in another post I put down all what i use - http://www.acne.org/messageboard/next-t239870.htm

My face after washing feels really tight, especially when i need to open my mouth (as you do lol), therefore do i then need moisterizer to help this???(need products that are available in england as well). Would this make my face less oily as well during the day?

I think some people have posted about water retention or something and would also like to know if this has something to do with it.

Lastly, ive heard a lot about jojoba oil, but doesnt is come from a nut or something, and if so, i therefore couldnt have this as i have a nut allergy???

Apples, your post doesn't make a whole lot of sense. First off, drinking and inhaling are two entirely different things. No one told the OP to "inhale" water. I don't think anyone here thinks that drowning oneself is a great way to deal with oily skin. And 'deprive' means 'to take away or withhold', so that sentence as a whole is pretty much fubar.

Anyway, aLeXeLa, adding in a moisturizer may very well help. As I said in your other thread, just because your skin is oily, that doesn't mean it's moisturized. Using a moisturizer daily could help balance your skin. There's a list of recommended moisturizers here.

And I don't know if your nut allergy includes seeds, but jojoba oil is a liquid was garnered from jojoba seeds.

Pardon me c'est la vigne, I choose not to conventionalize formal English(In riddance of becoming a parrot). They are figurative... descriptive... abstract. You may have endured them in poems. =]

The words you choose are also incorrect. ; )

Thanks for your replies, just like to say to c'esy la vigne, you dont have to reply to my other post now as you have given me a list of moisturizers here - thx

Thanks for your replies, just like to say to c'esy la vigne, you dont have to reply to my other post now as you have given me a list of moisturizers here - thx

Lol, too late.

Anyone tried jojoba oil for this problem?

Yes, I have and for some reason it's not working, it doesn't sink into my skin like it's suppose to?? I'm frustrated.....

I have just found this - http://www.paulaschoice.com/product/234/10/#INGRED and was wondering if this would be beneficial and what I am looking for? (it has good reviews on the website, but am never really sure if these are from actual ppl who have used it).

All those who know more stuff about this than me, i would really appreciate your comments/or people who have used this before aswell, would this be good for dehydrated oily skin.

Thanks