Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am new to this and had a question. I wanted to know if you can develop resistance to benzoyl peroxide? I am currently using 5% face wash and just wanted to know if it becomes less effective in the future?.... Thank you.

oh yeah quick questions: Whats the difference between the gel and the face wash? Do you leave the gel on without washing it off? Is it used as just a spot treatment? Does it have more side effects? Which is more effective?

Guest invaderzim

nah you can't develop a resistance to bp. sometimes certain products stop working for ya, or you could develop an allergy, but not a resistance to bp because of how it works. (see acne info areas)

Whats the difference between the gel and the face wash? Do you leave the gel on without washing it off? Is it used as just a spot treatment? Does it have more side effects? Which is more effective?

What do you mean the gel and the face wash? What products are you referring to specifically? Usually a product will state on the label or its direction how it should be used.