Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jastro

New Medicine for my red spots

Yesterday after getting a facial, the girl that was giving me a treatment noticed my red spots/blemishes and told me they have a medicine for that. So after the facial i went ahead and bought it.

The first one is called Oxygen Gel foaming Cleanser and its made in canada and its suppose to lighten my blemishes, and its weird after reading the instructions, it says after cleaning my face (soaping, and applying toner) I apply the product in a circular motion, then i use a rag to wipe it off and after rinse off my face. I find that weird because i just put it on for a minute then rinse off my face?

The second one is a bleaching cream, made by the facial spa company i got to, they told me to just apply it to my blemishes, and this is the first time i have heard about a bleaching cream and just wanted to know if its safe or not.

and also i have another question to ask you guys.

I have had this bump on my neck for 6 months now, idk if its acne or a pimple or not, all i can say is that its not red, and it doesnt hurt if i squeeze it or decide to bother it or not. its the same color as my skin and its just a bump on my neck.idk what it is, but i wonder if you guys know what it is.