Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I was prescribed Ziana gel yesterday along with Solodyn antibiotics. However, I have decided not to continue taking the antibiotics even though I have only taken one pill so far (this is not because of side effects but because I am afraid that my acne will eventually become even worse much later on). I have noticed that Ziana is part anti-biotic, so I was wondering if the acne bacteria will eventually become accustomed to it? If it does, will the acne come back even worse once the gel stops working? I recently saw an ad for epiduo which doesn't contain an anti-biotic, so will that work better? Please help!

I was prescribed Ziana gel yesterday along with Solodyn antibiotics. However, I have decided not to continue taking the antibiotics even though I have only taken one pill so far (this is not because of side effects but because I am afraid that my acne will eventually become even worse much later on). I have noticed that Ziana is part anti-biotic, so I was wondering if the acne bacteria will eventually become accustomed to it? If it does, will the acne come back even worse once the gel stops working? I recently saw an ad for epiduo which doesn't contain an anti-biotic, so will that work better? Please help!

i was just prescribed that today! im sorry i cant give you answers im wondering that myself :(

I was prescribed with ziana also, i currently using it and my doctor said in 4 weeks she wants me to go back again and see hows my acne doing so far my i have 1 whitehead in all my face because all the cysts have flattened out and is just a red spot because of something that injected me with. I'll post more on how im doing with ziana in a week! :)