Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mills

did your scars change in first year

within 6-12 months of your scar did it change in the depth and color.

did it become less obvious once the redness went away and how long did that take to occur?

the the depth become more shallow over months 6-12 during wound healing?

shallow scars will generally fill in a little bit over time...my redness has always gone away eventually...some red marks have taken 2 weeks while others have taken 2 years lol...and it is much less noticeable once the redness is gone

they do heal....and i noticed that using bp on my face will leave a deep mark after wards...so i dont use it....be patient and be very careful with what you put on your skin the best way its to prevent them but once the redness is gone it wont be visible....also make sure you eat healthy ive seen old people with scars the people who eat healthy have less visible ones and the ones who are not so healthy have very deep one..also i think vitamins help BUT IT TAKES A WHILE SO BE PATIENT!!!

some of my scars are still red after about a year and a half of getting them, and i think its still going to be a while before the redness goes away at least another year at this rate.