Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi, I've been reading on this forum for the past week and discovered the OCM method for acne. I went to the supermarket to buy extra virgin olive oil, castor oil and tea trea oil. However, I have a few questions in regards to this method.

1. Is it okay to mix extra virgin olive oil and castor oil in a 20 fl oz. water bottle to the top? I heard oils can spoil and I'm wondering if it's safe to mix that much oil in a container that I probably won't finish until a month is over. If it's not smart to mix that much oil together at a time, what would you suggest I do with the mixture (it's already made)?

2. I read that some people add a few drops of tea tree oil to their mix. I was wondering if that amount is for the mix or for the amount of castor/EVOO on my hand.

3. Should I add the tea tree oil into the mix I've already made (the 20 fl oz mixture)? or should I mix the tea tree oil onto my hand with the castor/EVOO during OCM? would it make a difference?

Thanks.