Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cursed1

i hate my orange peel skin/scars

i think im giving up on it all i dont think theres anyway to get my skin back to how it was before i did a chemical peel i have orange peel skin now theres no way to get it back to normal i dont think maybe this is it for me.

i will put some up when my swelling reduces ive tried dermarolling with little results, if i was to explain it to you and you where looking at yourself in the mirror what i can see is like mini ripples from the front of my cheek to the back if you look at it up close its like orange peel. the same with my forehead its like orange peel due to exposed pores from the peel thanks for your reply

right after you dermaroll, you aren't supposed to do chemical peels! so you told me that you used 1.5 mm needles, that is about 3-4 weeks of downtime before you can do anything to your skin! don't get me wrong, I'm not yelling at you, im worried!

but give yourself a long break from this, it should be back to normal sooner or later

thanks den its ok i did the peel way before doing dermarolling like 2 months before this is why im doing dermarolling as the peel made my skin in the state it is now but i dont think theres anypoint trying anymore to be honest.

could it e you facial veins puffing out of skin giving the illusion of texture changes

whats that link again for that pic it didnt work . how long after peek. doesnt it take like 6-12 months to heal.

not sure when its negative effects to be honest. the link works just tied it i was always under the impression that results show if you have no complications?

the last two pics, the second last is just sores , but thae last pic of the blonde hair lady looks like collagen loss. when did oyu ahve your peel and what type? becasue it takes like 6-12 months for collagen to grow back

thats what i thought but when i described it to devine beauty they said hyperpigmentation i will have to wait for my skin to unswell and then i will put up pics thanks for your reply

ah funny thing is, one person is going through similar things to what you are going through after dermastamping himself, did they recommend you some A&C ointment diaper rash for your skin? If not, I would recommend you buying some at your local pharmacy, it would definitely help!