Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lkystartingline

Don't use Mirena

:naughty:

I had mild acne through my teenage years and until about 19 or 20 and then it slowed down when I was on Orth tri cyclen. After I had my son, I was 22 and had the Mirena put in because it seemed like a good bc. I really did not want to be pregnant again. Now 2.5 years later I just had the mirena removed. I tried everything before and again with the Mirena to clear my face. Minocycline, differin, proactiv, murad, thomas roth, retina, peels, micros, vitamins, only drink water, no cheese, acids, sulfurs you name it!!! Now a month later i'm on yaz... my face is still broken out like crazy a horrible mix of cyst white heads black heads and small red ones.... I'm going to give it some more time to relax but I would never tell anyone to use MIRENA. This is miserable. My skin is getting more and more scared by the day and will take almost a year of micros to help it after I do get it cleared up!!! I will always research everything now before I try it!!!!