Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kimberley88

Pearl Fractional Laser

Hi Guys,

I am 21 year old australian. I have a few pitted scars on my cheecks. I recently went and saw a a cosmetic surgeon about laser skin resurfacing. After I did research I wanted to enquire about the Erbrium laser however when I had my appointment, the surgeon recommended the new PEARL FRACTIONAL LASER by Cutera. Now I have been trying to google to see if anyone has used this laser before but I havent been able to find anything except actual surgery places recommending it. I dont want to fork out Australian $3,000 for a laser that wont even minimalise my acne scarring.

The link to the pearl laser is

If anyone has used this laser before or know someone who has your comments would be greatly appreciated. I am booked in to get it done next month so i need some advice ASAP.

Hey well I actually got it done two weeks ago.

If you go to my profile, you will see the newest post was my experience.

So far so good, my skin looks great at the moment, however the scars arent completely gone, but it does take up to three month to see the final results because the collegeen needs to rebuild. But other than that, my skin tone, complexion etc looks fantastic im really happy even though the scars arent completely gone! :)

Will keep you posted if they start to disappear more.