Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dynamicthunder

Dark stuff is peeling off skin!

When i use the BP. The next day my face is dark. And when i wash my face, dark stuff peels off. This doesn't happen when i use a lot of moisturizer. But when i use a lot of moisturizer, my face looks really greasy. I cant go out in public looking shiny. I think my face is naturally dry and the BP DRIES OFF TOO MUCH!. This is my theory. Do any of u guys have the same problem? By the way,the regimen is working great! But I'm only applying the regimen at night, when i go to sleep. :( For the same reason.

for about 2 and a half weeks..... My face doesnt have any acne anymore... but its just that, The BP leaves black or dark stuff on my face that is hard to wash off.

Hmm. I've never heard of BP leaving "dark stuff". It's totally normal for your skin to be dry and flaking/peeling this early on in The Regimen though.

You said that you don't have this issue when you use a lot of moisturizer, but that you don't want to look greasy. Have you considered trying a different moisturizer? Maybe there's one that you could use more often without looking so shiny. Or you could just moisturize like crazy with the one you have now, but invest in some oil blotting sheets to take care of shine throughout the day.

Can we get some pics? I don't think it's normal to have this black stuff. Maybe you're allergic to BP and you're 'burning' your skin?