Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

this is funny because i have actually had dreams before that i was looking in the mirror and i had clear skin...but then i woke up :cry:

Awwww! :(

I have dreamed that twice

Both times I woke up in the morning and went to the bathroom. And I was looking at myself wondering why I didn't have acne. I stopped caring and wanted to go outside see some people. Then I woke up for real.

One day this dream will come true...one day

That day may come. You never know. I get caught up in dreaming about what my life could be if things happened differently, but what is the point?

I've dreamt that before. the only problem in my dream was when I slipped into some cute summer clothes I noticed my legs were hairy. :think: then I woke up...xD

Its funny how everyone here seems to think that once their acne is gone its smooth sailing till the day they die. Ill tell ya my skin is clear now but I still have enough problems in my life. Sure not having acne will give you more confidence but thats about it folks. So heres some advice. Live Life like you dont have any acne, because believe me, one day your skin is going to be clear. Cant that be enough motivation to start living your life? Remember when you were 5? probably not. And you probably wont remember being a teenager/young adult with acne. At least not as much as you do right now. Use your acne as a learning experiance. I know i have. Acne has taught me so much about life. Try to do the same.

Yeah. I did. It was strange really.

It was the first day of band, and the first time I saw my current girlfriend. I was 14 at the time, with only a little acne. Though, that little acne affected me tremendously. In the dream, I was clear. Perfect skin. I approached her, I was different, full of confidence, full of myself. She didn't like me.

So I guess she likes my quiet, modest behavior more than she'd like me with clear skin.

It's just a dream of course.

I ALWAYS have these dreams.

Then I look in the mirror when I wake up in hope that I'm clear, but I never am...

*sigh

Guest Chrisâ„¢

Yeah, those dreams suck when you wake up. I do it on purpose all of the time in Lucid dreams (I'm a lucid dreamer). I've actually talked face to face (in a dream, of course) with a clone of myself that had perfect skin, did this on purpose. I was envious of him so I stabbed him with a screwdriver or something (in the dream...lol). Good times.

Whatever people say it definetely changes you in someway. Even if you are amazingly strong that doesn't stop external judgement.