Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
K.Christian

Scarring Issues

Hey!

I just wanted to let you all know... after you start using the acne.org system and your skin starts to clear you notice that a lot of the scarring starts to fade as well... Although it doesnt all go away. I tried using the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector and My face is almost back to not having any dark spots or scarring....

I would definitely suggest it and i have only been using it for about 3 weeks.

Give it a try! Ps if you use it and it doesnt work... you can return it!!!!!

I just wrote in another forum but Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector really helps... and if it doesnt work for you... you can return it for full refund....

I have used it for 3 weeks and can almost not wear makeup and go out....

Definitley worth a try!

Both topics moved to Red Marks after acne forum, and merged into one thread in the Red Marks forum.

When I was on the regimen I also noticed that my red marks were fading faster than usual. I think it may be because the BP really dries out your skin causing it to shed, thus leaving you with a new layer of skin where the red marks aren't as prominent.

Hey!

I just wanted to let you all know... after you start using the acne.org system and your skin starts to clear you notice that a lot of the scarring starts to fade as well... Although it doesnt all go away. I tried using the Clinique Even Better Skin Tone Corrector and My face is almost back to not having any dark spots or scarring....

I just started using this today and came online to ask if anyone else had. What were your results after months? At what point in your regimen did you apply it? I did it before BP, and it feels more tingly than usual. :think:

Anyone else use this? What were your results over time and when do you apply? Thanks.

Hey!

I just started using this today and came online to ask if anyone else had. What were your results after months? At what point in your regimen did you apply it? I did it before BP, and it feels more tingly than usual. :think:

Anyone else use this? What were your results over time and when do you apply? Thanks.

Well I'll answer my own question in case anyone is actually reading this. I've been using the Clinique Even Better serum once or twice a day since Sep 22, and it has improved my skin tone and faded my red marks by about 50% !!! With makeup on, it's barely visible. Another couple months and you will never know I had acne, much less 20 years of the severe adult variety! :dance::banana::dance::banana: