Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mesaeng135

Ebay dermaroller

hey guys.. im on a tight tight budget and i was checking out derma rollers for my indented scar. and omg i can not afford it. =/ so i went on ebay and there was like.... some pretty cheap ones for 16 dollars. idk. has any bought one? is it okay to use? i just want a small roller. like.........7mm or so.. lol i know i am such a beginnner with this. and i want to ask people i know, but i feel like no one understands me because none of them have the same skin condition as me. and ugh it just sucks. so help guys?

There is a company in Ireland that sell Dr.Roller branded derma rollers that include free delivery to anywhere in the world.They sell for only €45/$62 delivered to your door.They also accept paypal.

To buy them goto:

*Moderator edit, URL removed - read the board rules. *

For more information on these Dr.Rollers goto:

These guys are great to deal with and brilliant prices with free delivery.I bougt the .5mm and 1mm from them.I haven't worked up the courage to use the 1.5 yet.

hi i have used dermarollers they do work if you do buy one just pay attention to the needles as they can hook up ie bend if so you can damage your skin no one told me this when i purchased one and mine did do this. Dont get me wrong they are still good though! just keep a eye on the needles when rolling!

There is a company in Ireland that sell Dr.Roller branded derma rollers that include free delivery to anywhere in the world.They sell for only €45/$62 delivered to your door.They also accept paypal.

To buy them goto:

These guys are great to deal with and brilliant prices with free delivery.I bougt the .5mm and 1mm from them.I haven't worked up the courage to use the 1.5 yet.

For how long can you use the roller?

To buy them goto:

For how long can you use the roller?

You can use the roller from 6months to a year depending upon usage levels.The Dr.Roller needles are made from high grade surgical steel and its gamma sterilised and FDA approved(unlike cheaper ebay copies that are not sterilised).You have to be careful that the needle tips do not bang into any hard surface as this will lessen its lifespan.

7 mm is too long and if you meant .7 mm, that is too short. 1.5m is best but if you really don't want to use that, the lowest I would recommend next is 1mm