Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brenton09

When a whitehead turns hard--is it ready to pop??

I have a whitehead (or pustule??) right in between my eyebrows, smack dab in the middle. I could see it before it was a whitehead under my skin about 3 weeks ago. But, I didnt mess with it, because I'm TRYING not to pick at my face anymore. It has a light pain to it. but not too terrible. Its turned hard. Is it ready to be popped? Or do I just leave it alone? (I pop whiteheads by following the "How to pop a pimple" info under Acne info.)

I have a whitehead (or pustule??) right in between my eyebrows, smack dab in the middle. I could see it before it was a whitehead under my skin about 3 weeks ago. But, I didnt mess with it, because I'm TRYING not to pick at my face anymore. It has a light pain to it. but not too terrible. Its turned hard. Is it ready to be popped? Or do I just leave it alone? (I pop whiteheads by following the "How to pop a pimple" info under Acne info.)

def dont pop it. it means the gunk inside is hardening and will flake off in a couple days with no red marks left behind. good job not picking at it it's almost done healing :)

Well if it has a head, then yeah you can pop it. But I mean if you've gone that long without messing with it it'll probably be gone in a few days with no marks like babu said.