Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Crrey

What to expect on your 4th and 5th month

So I'm about to finish up my 3rd month on accutane and my results have been outrageous. I'm about 85% clear and havent really had a white head or anything in a while. I've had barely any side effects just the usual dryness on my lips nose and face and body and thats pretty much it.

I was wondering what to expect for the last two months?

idk, it is rly hard to say b/c everyone is different. Like for me, by the 5th month I was still breaking out and had to continue for another 2.5 months. But it sounds like you are starting to clear up already, so you will probably (hopefully) stay that way. for me, during the last few months, my eyes and lips got really dry and i got a really nasty rash on both arms.

Yeah, I was out walking around in the sun and i got a horrible rash on both arms for like a week.

yeah i guess it is just dry skin. for me, i was washing my face one night and some hot water got on my arms and next thing i knew, i had a rly gross rash. i got a kitten the next day and got scratches all on top of the rash .. and yeah haha it sucked.

but be careful going out in the sun. your skin is so much more sensitive while on accutane and you will burn in no time!