Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kk95

I've been on the regimen for two weeks...

well sorta. I started out only using bp once a day, not always moisturizing and and everything inconsistantly. I have mild/moderate mainly non inflamed acne. What have your results been after 2 weeks? (right now i am using other products but i have ordered dans) At first i definitely saw some improvements, but i am still breaking out.

after 2 weeks i noticed some improvement but youll definitely have a break out here and there...its been 5 weeks for me now and im 95% clear...just make sure u keep up with it..2 times a day..dont skip steps...Follow Dans Instructions Exact!!!! (its really important) .....and just have patience..youll notice the improvement after a while. Good Luck and keep us updated..feel free to ask questions..ever1 here is real helpful

Check out the What To Expect page.

Keep in mind, though, that skipping steps and being inconsistent with your use of The Regimen can really mess with how well it works.

I'd really recommend printing out this checklist and putting it up in your bathroom, not only as a guideline, but as a reminder to stick to the directions.

If you expect results, you have to make the effort to do The Regimen properly.

Thanks to both of you, and i will start following the regimen exactly. I will update sometime next week, lets hope i am clearer !

good luck to all..