Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

- Hey everyone I'm new to this site...and I just discovered the forum about acv. Anyways I need your help and def feedback! You people seem like experts.

I was wondering If I could start the acv and eff mask routine tonight? I don't know how well it will go with my current routine.

Morning:

- Neostrata facial cleanser, it contains triclosan 0.3%

-BP if needed

- Neutrogina facial lotion if needed, it contains 2% salicylic acid and retinol

-Evening.

Neostrata.

-Epiduo cream, it contains adapalene and bp, 0.1%/2.5%

-Neutrogina anit-aging anti-blemish control if needed.

I have a few tiny active whitehead/pimples. Its a week before my cycle...so im hormonal...Im going to Hawaii in a week and I would love to see some improvement in the red marks...Anyone have any feedback it would be much apperciated! Please HELP! I just want to know if adding any thing more ascidic to my skin might make me break out? I'm naturally oily...however I have very strong fast healing skin...I just don't want to break out anymore before Hawaii! Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Anyone have any feedback? Please

I don't see a problem with adding ACV with what you're already doing but I don't think you would notice a difference in a week though. I've been on it for five weeks and there's around a 70% improvement, I think the only good thing for marks is time really although ACV will make the process a bit faster.