Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

does anyon else feel that when they enter the most common of all social places EVERYONE has already judged you on your apperance aka acne, or this could be paranoia idk, im not ugly but im no david beckam either, i sure dont deserve half the looks i get off people

its life.

Some people are intellectual fucked (excuse the expression) and so stupid and heartless that they don't think twice.

Good luck to you!

Ya.....I just try to act really casual usual.....But im pretty sure that is what they are trying to do--act like nothing about me is different or whatever, even though it is----so I guess as long as everyone keeps pretending things are ok.......if that makes any sense!!

Are they really staring at you? I don't recall having people staring at me, and I used to have horrible acne.

oh and i would have to say kids on the worst, becuase they dont pretend they just STARE! ugg I hate that the most I can just feel them looking, I just pray they will keep their mouth shut!!

I usually look down ALL the time when I'm in public so people will know I'm ashamed and embarrassed about it.

oh and i would have to say kids on the worst, becuase they dont pretend they just STARE! ugg I hate that the most I can just feel them looking, I just pray they will keep their mouth shut!!

kids are the worst i want to kick em in the face. but.. i never did. theyre too young and naive to know better.

does anyon else feel that when they enter the most common of all social places EVERYONE has already judged you on your apperance aka acne, or this could be paranoia idk, im not ugly but im no david beckam either, i sure dont deserve half the looks i get off people

yeah i would get stared at all the time. most of them wouldn't say anything or sometimes i would get the hey you should try proactiv, i heard it works. i think half the time i was paranoid and half the time they were actually staring at my face.

Or when you're in the car on a cloudy day (the worst kind of light imo) and your mom or dad, or whoever is driving looks over at you...It's like "I can see you looking over at my skin, you know..."

Ugh, anyway best of luck to you.