Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recently I finished a 5 month course of accutane... so my skin is stilll fairly sensitive and susceptible to injury. (which is why they tell you not to get any type of invasive scar removal procedure done, because it could potentially leave permanent hyperpigmentation/scars)

Anyways... was drunk the other night and ended up making bad decisions to wrestle a bunch of friends on my hardwood floors.... ended up gettting a SHITLOAD of brushburns and cuts on my face... which i know will not heal easily... and may be permanent damage...(just as i thought my face was getting better) ....

anyone else have any insight on if this will be permanent or not?

If not, it was good just to rant about this and get it off my chest.

post-66497-1245602744_thumb.jpg

Recently I finished a 5 month course of accutane... so my skin is stilll fairly sensitive and susceptible to injury. (which is why they tell you not to get any type of invasive scar removal procedure done, because it could potentially leave permanent hyperpigmentation/scars)

Anyways... was drunk the other night and ended up making bad decisions to wrestle a bunch of friends on my hardwood floors.... ended up gettting a SHITLOAD of brushburns and cuts on my face... which i know will not heal easily... and may be permanent damage...(just as i thought my face was getting better) ....

anyone else have any insight on if this will be permanent or not?

If not, it was good just to rant about this and get it off my chest.

Well if anyone asks, just tell em they shoulda seen the other guy.

let's try to give him some helpful comments... lol

But I think in time it will fade. There may be some slight marks and signs of it, but it will definitely heal more with time.

lol, it will clear. I remember years ago i fell and had a really bad graze on my cheek, it was huge and very very red, took about 4 months to clear completey, no joke.