Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello everyone :)

Yesterday after reading so many forums on Green Tea and the crazy benefits it has to your skin i decided to add drinking 2 cups everyday into my lifestyle. ~ ill post at the end of the week to see if i have any changes~

I just have a couple of questions for anyone who has tried drinking green tea for over a week

1) Type of Acne

2) How long before you saw results

3) Any good recipes for iced green tea (no sugars)

also i was wondering if anyone knew about putting the tea bag on ur face (or mask idk) but i heard that the tea bag on your face is beneficial as well

thank you :)

Hey there, about three weeks ago I started drinking green tea in the mornings and evenings unfortunatly I havent really seen to much improvment in my skin, but I still drink it because after a while it gets kinda addicting and its antioxidizing so its really good for you regardless if it helps your skin or not.

As for the green tea, I drink the "stash" brand green teas that you can get at your local grocery store, they make some really good flavors like pomegranate which is really good.