Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Would you avoid or not avoid their foods? Anybody ever had any bad breakouts because of their foods?

I'm so dying to eat their tortillas but I'm a little bit scared. Everyone keeps suggesting ezekiel this ezekiel that.

I've never tried them but I can eat some bread or grain products in moderation and my skin is clear. I'd give it a try but don't try eating the whole loaf in a day! Try a sandwich or toast for breakfast and freeze the loaf. Alternativista mentioned making french toast out of the rest of the bread to freeze and thaw out for breakfast.

The muffins are really good. However, I can't eat grains or high carbs for that matter because I have Candida (yeast infection).

Try it and see what your body tells you. Everyone is different.

Thanks

Yea I'm going shopping tomorrow at henrys organic store and I was thinking about getting some ezekiel tortillas, bread, pastas, etc etc.

That's why I was so curious on someone else experiences with ezekiel food. I guess I'll just find out on my own. :)

But thank you guys.

Thanks

Yea I'm going shopping tomorrow at henrys organic store and I was thinking about getting some ezekiel tortillas, bread, pastas, etc etc.

That's why I was so curious on someone else experiences with ezekiel food. I guess I'll just find out on my own. :)

But thank you guys.

I eat about 12-15 slices of ezekiel bread. As a result, I haven't broke out! However, it gives gas! It takes months to go away. :P

Good luck :)

I eat a lot of this mainly to gain weight and have energy.

Hahah

I can live with having gas

I just bought some ezekiel tortillas and pasta.

Hopefully I don't get any bad reactions

:)

You won't get any bad reactions, but I'm 90% certain that you will fart-gas out-of-nowhere and it will smell awful.

Hahha

Thanks?

Which tortilla would you recommend? the corn, brown rice, or the whole grain flourless? Man they have so many good products I have no clue which to pick. I'm about to go shopping so I'm looking online to see which are the best breads, rice cakes, and tortillas to buy.

Mmm

Can't wait.

I incorporate Ezekiel into my diet almost daily. I use their tortillas for lean turkey tacos, and their breads (mostly the sesame and the low-glycemic index loaf) for anything else like sandwiches or burgers. Using bread for burgers is great because it is drastically lower in carbs than buns and is far better quality.

I have not had any problems with gas or indigestion while eating Ezekiel and I can get mine easily at Trader Joes. If your TJ's doesn't have it, they always let customers suggest products and they almost always stock them if you ask.

I just bought some corn tortillas and the rice bread gluten-free and wheat free. I'm a little lost though.

Are they suppose to be kept frozen because that's how I bought them. Should I keep the tortillas and bread in the freezer or no?

Oh okay

I thought the tortillas would be a lot bigger but they weren't. They're so small.

:(

Well Thank you guys for all your replies I really appreciate.