Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
strato

Are fruit carbs bad for acne as well?

I wouldn't completely cut them out. Just don't eat too much of them. If you're scared of the sugar, go with the low sugar ones like blueberries.

Grapes, watermelons, mangoes, and pineapples are high in sugar. If you're trying to avoid the sugar, avoid or limit these fruits.

I wouldn't completely cut them out. Just don't eat too much of them. If you're scared of the sugar, go with the low sugar ones like blueberries.

Grapes, watermelons, mangoes, and pineapples are high in sugar. If you're trying to avoid the sugar, avoid or limit these fruits.

How about green melon?

In other words, should we avoid fruits as well because of the high sugar content?

It's been my experience that no, fruit carbs aren't necessarily bad for acne. Diet is very individual though, they may be fine for me but bad for another person.

for me i think it is i use to work at a hotel and i would only eat salads and my skin was getting better but as soon as i ate fruit i would wake up with new pimples but i guess it all depends ow by the way blueberries are the worst for me!!

It seems to me that you either have to go high carb or high fat with acne.

No you don't