Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How long does it stay in your system.

I have been taking a real low dose of Isotroin (10mg once a day) for about 2 1/2 months without a prescription because I do not have the money for a doctor or to pay for the meds here in the US. I do not recomend anyone doing this becasue I know there can be serious risks, but that is not what my questions is about so please don't tell me, "Don't do that." I realize what I am doing is not the safest thing. I am planning on joining the millitary soon, and I was wondering if Isotroin shows up on a blood or urin test, and for how long given my low dossage. Because it is not on my medical records I do not want them to know I was taking it. I know it is a form of vitamin A, so would they even be abbe ot tell the difference?

Thank you for your help.

I have been taking a real low dose of Isotroin (10mg once a day) for about 2 1/2 months without a prescription because I do not have the money for a doctor or to pay for the meds here in the US. I do not recomend anyone doing this becasue I know there can be serious risks, but that is not what my questions is about so please don't tell me, "Don't do that." I realize what I am doing is not the safest thing. I am planning on joining the millitary soon, and I was wondering if Isotroin shows up on a blood or urin test, and for how long given my low dossage. Because it is not on my medical records I do not want them to know I was taking it. I know it is a form of vitamin A, so would they even be abbe ot tell the difference?

Thank you for your help.

I don't know the answer to that! I'm sorry. I know how disheartening it can be not to get a response so I at least wanted to respond to you.

I think they only test for like HIV, STD's and Pregnancy. (Marine Corps veteran). For the urine test and they test for drugs (illegal and narcotics). They also ask you to disclose any medications that you are taking.

I don't think they can tell if you're taking that or not. It would be weird for them to test for vitamins and that's really all it is. I think when we go in for blood work they don't even test how much is in our system they just check liver function pregnancy and cholesterol so I really think you'll be fine.