Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

:surprised: so I've been clearing up real nicely this year and I'm becoming very social. Hanging ooout, partying, etc. I was invited to a trip to Wild Waves and the weather was AMAZING!! I finally got a tan, rode rides, ate funnel cake! :lol: but close to the end of the day, 3 of my guy friends scanned me over and brought up "Sophia...you have severe back acne." SEVERE!? you kidding me!? My back is so smooth now I don't have a single zit on there. >< I know I have scars but they made it that much of a big deal!? Shot down my self love quite a bit. :confused: now I've resorted back to looking at my skin very closely with self regret of ever picking or not taking care of my skin well enough when I was younger.

uuugh. people sometimes.

Wow. Damn. Don't let that get to you. If all you have are scars and no acne on your back. The jokes on them because they are too dumb to notice the difference between acne and scars.

People have different views on what is severe and mild. Don't obsess over their comments. Why not focus on the happier you?

I've never thought body scars were ugly

anyway, don't let it get you, some people are like that.

Like my cousin. I know for a fact that he likes to make people feel down, he exaggerates a lot. For example, we used to swim. And one time we were swimming for a long time and the bottom of my feet were kinda wrinkly. When he saw them he was like "Your feet look fucking disgusting!" He kept making faces and saying the word "gross".

Another time I wore goggles too long and my face tanned except for the part where the goggles were. Instead of saying something "haha that looks funny" or something like that. He was pointing his finger like "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIM EVERYONE HAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIM!!!"

He made fun of my acne A LOT too even though it wasn't that bad. He only stopped when he got acne himself.

I've heard him talking "cool" to others of how weak other people are when he tells them about whatever: how short they are, how fat they are, etc.

There's people like that. Don't worry. I think you look freaking cute.

I'm glad to hear you had a good time, that is what life is about.

Your 'friends' were out of line, in my opinion. Then again, so what if they noticed? We all notice things about others appearance. Some of us apparently haven't mastered the art of keeping thoughts to ourselves.

I hope you don't let that incidence affect you too much. Roll with the punches and keep on living life. ^_^

Well theirs no reason to feel insecure. You look like the type of girl I would have probably had a crush on when I was a few years younger.

Now what your friends remind me of is the type of people who I've decided to move on from over the years. It just takes too much energy to hang out with people who can just blurt out stuff that might ruin your day.

wow cooley...is that you in the photo? If it is then, damn girl, you do not have to worry about the way you look at all. You are beeyootiful. You're so beautiful so damn beautiful. That bit was a song. That was the only bit I know.

Maybe those guys were trying to flirt with you? I know that seems funny but sometimes they act in mysterious, stupid ways. If I, myself, was a guy, I would flirt with you.

And then we would have a child, right, and we would call it Gilbert and dress it up in clothes made from tissues, so everytime it cried the tears would dissolve the tissues. So Gilbert would be discouraged from crying, it'd wean him off it. Its like a new method of parenting. I read it in this book called "I'm Lying, I Just Invented It A Second Ago."