Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I found something on www.earthclinic.com I thought I would share. Phillips, Milk of Magnesia works on reducing the size of your pimple and the redness. You can use as a mask or spot treatment at night. I put some on a gruely pimple that was coming up, the kind that hurts, ouch! Sure enough, the next morning that sucker was half the size. Try it, what do you have to lose. I have been using the BP for 3 weeks and it has not helped me, only hurt my skin in the process. But the milk of magnesia helped me overnight, whew.......! I look forward to seeing what it will do over the next week:)

Milk of Magnesia is alkaline. The skin is acidic. Please read the following post on pH and why your skin prefers acidic products. http://www.acne.org/messageboard/pH-import...-p-t144725.html The product you wish to use is alkaline and will damage your acid mantle and increase the risk of breaking out and irritation.

Thank you for the link that was very helpful. It's very confusing though. How can I tell if my products are alkaline or acidic?