Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daisydukes

Read this before you go out anywhere!

If it wasn't for this website, I think I would walk out of my house feeling low every day (or at least the days when my skin looks bad). But when I come on here and see the encouragement, it brightens up my day. Even the venting threads - everyone is comfortable with each other. It's very unique. I force people to make eye contact with me and I'm always smiling and happy. Of course there's some inward struggle, but I'm not trying to impress anybody. When I put on make-up I'm trying to make myself comfortable, and not other people. I think this is very important. When it comes to acne, you have to first think of yourself and how YOU feel, before being concerned about what someone else thinks (if they're even thinking/caring about your acne in the first place). That is all. :D

Hello, im always nervous when i go out anywhere, and being male,i cant really put any make up on, so i feel self conscience all of the time and bearly go out when my face is bad. Iknow i should just forget about it and face up to it but its easier to say then do.