Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
theoptimist

Acne scar support group San Antonio, TX

Hi, I'm new to the site. I'll repeat here basically what it says in my little profile. I'm interested in starting or joining an acne scar support group in the San Antonio, or Austin areas of Texas. I'd like to get together to discuss various products and treatment options, and see results.

Also I'd find it interesting to see how different people deal with the condition on a mental/emotional level.

Spending time with others who are in the same, or a similar boat as you may make you feel less self-conscious about your condition. If you can accept the condition in others, then maybe it will make it easier to accept in yourself.

If you're in the area, don't be a stranger,

The Optimist

Well, thanks for the support! If we can round up a few more Texans maybe we can have a meeting. :surprised: Looks like you are having some issues with oily skin from some of your posts? I'm really interested in meeting with people who are about to undergo acne scar treatments, or are in the middle of a series of them, to see a r/l before and after.

It's a little frustrating, because, from what research I've done so far, there doesn't seem to be a really dominant, or sure-fire cure/treatment. Mostly a lot of different, and moderately effective, or inconsistently effective approaches.

yea i hear ya,

well actually i suffer from candida so a lot of my skin problems

will soon be adjusted through diet within due given time

allowed for proper healing.

until then...

i remain optimistic:D