Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stopthemaddness

Low energy mixed w/ Low motivation

Me!!

I'm clearer now than I've ever been but I think since I've been avoiding people for the past six years because my acne I just do it now automatically.

I also anemic and getting tired pretty quickly. I do take iron supplements but honestly i just love sleeping lol I always have even before the acne...

I don't know I guess I wondering if anyone else has or is experiencing this??

For example wednesday night I got invited to go out with my roommate and some girlfriends but I opted to stay home and play video games instead...how lame is that?? & I also want to find someone to date, since me and my ex broke up I've been pretty lonely but I'm not the club going type nor would I want to find a bf at a club....I don't know....any thoughts

Just force yourself to say yes next time they ask. Getting clear is what you've been waiting for is it not? You simply need to break the habit of staying inside, and being out with friends doing easy and fun stuff, is surely going to make you feel less tired too. Sleeping may be pretty awesome, but sleeping away your life is a waste.

I'm getting clearer now too, and I'm really up for going out and do activities. My problem however, is that I haven't got any friends. You're lucky.

And at least you're a girl, just wave your finger and guys will come to you. Tell them you like videogames and any of them will want to marry you.

Me!!

I'm clearer now than I've ever been but I think since I've been avoiding people for the past six years because my acne I just do it now automatically.

I also anemic and getting tired pretty quickly. I do take iron supplements but honestly i just love sleeping lol I always have even before the acne...

For example wednesday night I got invited to go out with my roommate and some girlfriends but I opted to stay home and play video games instead...how lame is that?? & I also want to find someone to date, since me and my ex broke up I've been pretty lonely but I'm not the club going type nor would I want to find a bf at a club....I don't know....any thoughts

You sound a lot like me - I LOVE sleeping, avoid social gatherings to play videogames, dislike clubbing (never been to one, but it doesnt seem like it would be for me), and I am also a lot clearer than I have ever been and still seem to avoid others like the plague. :D

Me!!

Craigslist.

If you're anemic and tired and sleepy, I strongly recommend a doctor visit to see if there might be a cause for those symptoms.

In the interim, continue your iron supplementation. PLEASE drink a gracious plenty of water. People do not even realize how little they drink; lethargy and sleepiness can frequently be linked to subclinical dehydration. Those two symptoms (and inability to concentrate) are the most common symptoms of dehydration in a young (or OLD) healthy person.

Please also force yourself to say yes to activities with your friends. GO anyway, no matter what your brain or body tell you. Once you're out there, you'll likely find yourself having a grand time and feeling energized again. Living like a hermit simply canalizes and makes habitual the desire to be alone; it is hard breaking out of that rut but you CAN do it. :D

Me!!

Craigslist.

LMAO

If you're anemic and tired and sleepy, I strongly recommend a doctor visit to see if there might be a cause for those symptoms.

In the interim, continue your iron supplementation. PLEASE drink a gracious plenty of water. People do not even realize how little they drink; lethargy and sleepiness can frequently be linked to subclinical dehydration. Those two symptoms (and inability to concentrate) are the most common symptoms of dehydration in a young (or OLD) healthy person.

Please also force yourself to say yes to activities with your friends. GO anyway, no matter what your brain or body tell you. Once you're out there, you'll likely find yourself having a grand time and feeling energized again. Living like a hermit simply canalizes and makes habitual the desire to be alone; it is hard breaking out of that rut but you CAN do it. :D

Thanks Wynne, my mom's always telling me I need to get a physical but blah i never make an appointment ....I'm going to though, I know it's necessary. :dry:

Force yourself to exercise. It's very hard at the beginning, but once you've gotten used to it, you'll never get back to your old lifestyle. It regulates your sleep, speeds up your metabolism and stabilizes your hormone levels.

I was feeling EXACTLY the same as you are a couple of years ago. Mild depression, low energy and an adulterous relationship with sleep. Literally had to force myself to start running. Ran 1.5km the first time, and worked my way up to 8km in 6 months. Your confidence levels will shoot up, and as a result, you will feel more comfortable around people.

I regret every minute I spent as a couch potato.

NOTE: it doesn't matter what kind of exercise you do. Don't be fooled by fitness companies; you don't need any fancy equipment. You can do sit ups and knee pushups without any equipment. As for running, all you need is a good pair of shoes. Heck, forget about running if you don't like it, you could start rope skipping with your bare feet. you can get a jump rope from any retail store for under $6. And if you think it's a joke, tell that to the world's best boxers and UFC fighters, lol.

Good luck and best of everything with your life.

Force yourself to exercise. It's very hard at the beginning, but once you've gotten used to it, you'll never get back to your old lifestyle. It regulates your sleep, speeds up your metabolism and stabilizes your hormone levels.

I was feeling EXACTLY the same as you are a couple of years ago. Mild depression, low energy and an adulterous relationship with sleep. Literally had to force myself to start running. Ran 1.5km the first time, and worked my way up to 8km in 6 months. Your confidence levels will shoot up, and as a result, you will feel more comfortable around people.

I regret every minute I spent as a couch potato.

NOTE: it doesn't matter what kind of exercise you do. Don't be fooled by fitness companies; you don't need any fancy equipment. You can do sit ups and knee pushups without any equipment. As for running, all you need is a good pair of shoes. Heck, forget about running if you don't like it, you could start rope skipping with your bare feet. you can get a jump rope from any retail store for under $6. And if you think it's a joke, tell that to the world's best boxers and UFC fighters, lol.

Good luck and best of everything with your life.

I think there's some serious truth to this. When I got my gym membership and developed a workout that I stayed with, my life changed dramatically. I don't know if thats coincidence or not but I believe the exercising really boosted my self esteem and gave me alot more energy to want to go be more social. Unfortunately, my relationship I developed not too long after my gym membership started has thrown me out of sync on my workouts. I am actually noticing myself going back to my old ways where I want to be less active so I'm definitely going to start hitting the weights again. After experiencing this, I am definitely a firm believer that exercise is not only good for your physical health but it's also amazing for your mental well being.

Me!!

This http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=uni-liver is a great source of a natural iron that won't screw up your stomach.

Me!!

This http://www.nutraplanet.com/search?query=uni-liver is a great source of a natural iron that won't screw up your stomach.

Is that for body building? because under instructions it says take every couple hours while doing intense training?? :think: I agree with everyone I should start working out i have a freaking gym 10 feet away from my apt..literally...geesh I really have no excuse