Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
brandolynn

Eucerin Everyday Protection face lotion

I went camping earlier in the week, and took this product along since it is an spf 30 moisturizer. It used to be called "Extra Protective" but apparently Eucerin has made some changes and I think it's definitely improved.

It used to be quite thick and white and difficult to get to absorb or disappear onto the skin. This new version is still white, but it's much less thick and works into the skin very easily with minimal white cast.

It worked very well for me and I didn't get any sunburn. I also wore a hat most of the time.

Oh, and the best part is that it doesn't sting or burn at all.

Just thought I'd toss this out as a suggestion to anyone needing an spf 30 for when outdoors.

hey Brandy,

Thanks for the product info. I was just wondering if you used the Eucerin as your morning moisturizer or after you morning moisturizer. Thanks!

Hi,

I only used it while camping. I don't normally use this product on a daily basis, just for instances in which a lot of sun exposure is going to happen.

But to answer your question, I applied it after the bp (instead of a different moisturizer).