Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
GodsWill

Is there a product that will greatly reduce my pore size or at least make them seem smaller?

My pores under my eyes and on my nose are extremely visible..Im really self-conscious about them and I'm wondering if there's a good product out there. Either in make up or a facial treatment/wash/lotion, etc.

Oh, Im also on Accutane 60 mg a day....there are probably some products i should avoid.

i use a retinoid and it's fantastic, i'm sure you'll be put on one for maintance after your accutane course. i'm not familiar with what you can and can't do.....but you may want to look into a facial? i get one every 5 weeks and i swear by them. just make sure your estheticians good, if you live in a popular city (LA, new york, etc) allure mag has featured estheticians in their magazine and on the website, i believe. expensive, but so worth it when taking care of your face. make sure you verify with your derm what you can and can't do!

I have a girlfriend who swears by DermaDoctor Picture Porfect

My personal opinion: I noticed a great improvement in pore size/oilyness by using the oil cleansing method (OCM)

Sorry...don't kno anything about what you shouldn't/can't use

Nothing can actually change the size of pores.

Products can only make them seem smaller.

I recommend the MAC Prep+Prime Zone Refined Treatment which its primary purpose to reduce the appearance of your pores and give you a nice matte finish. I'm currently using it and I absolutely love it! It also says over time it will reudce the size of your pores by as much as 2/3, which sounds pretty cool =)

Edited by Axxith