Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexAlmighty

The facts of acne (part 4) (Red marks special)

Concentrations of dead white cells -"pus"- is easily removable..what causes 60-70% of our ugly appearance are red marks.Alot of ppl tried lots of diff things to cure them faster..topical vitamin-e,oils,bp,lemon juice(more on this later),acv,tape methods.

When a wound is healing it is better to be moisturized so that essential material for the repair of tissue can move faster.But what is needed for a wound to heal?most of you probably already know this...collagen.What you dont know is that collagen is produced by the help of vitamin-c and what you also dont know is that lemons have high quantities of this wonderful vitamin.Take 2-3gr/day of vit c to heal faster and sleep alot,dont overdo it vit-c becomes toxic in high dosages(not 100% sure though)

thanks for the info I agree. although i just drink tons of orange juice, because i like not for just this purpose. and i mean a lot of orange juice so im def getting enough. for those of you who dont like popping pills everyday and like OJ just chug it.

vitamin c is 10000000% safe u could take 23165165165 g's

its water soluable or w/e, u piss out what u dont use.

take 4 or 5g a day if you can, spread them out so you absorb them.

one in morning when you wake up, with a snack, with lunch, another snack, dinner

MAN, thank you for the tip! I'll start taking a few gramms of vit.C daily right away, cause the red marks are my biggest problem right now. BIG THX!

not that i dont believe u, cus i do, but is their any proof?

i knew vit c helps with healing and shit, i used to pop and take some vit c and put neosporin and drink lots of water and in 3 days it would be gone and shit