Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

...but my skin decides to pick 2-3 days before the event to look the worst it has for 2 weeks. :cry:

My skin looks like the surface of the moon. :cry: why is the universe so cruel. Can't you let me enjoy one big day fully for once. :cry: I'm contemplating not going. I can't deal with this shit when it's at it's worst. :cry:

I would love to go to Wimbledon, but it's impossible. People are going to see their favorite tennis players. You're going to be unfairly judged your entire life, so the best thing to do would be to go to Wimbledon, and try to have a good time.

...but my skin decides to pick 2-3 days before the event to look the worst it has for 2 weeks. :cry:

My skin looks like the surface of the moon. :cry: why is the universe so cruel. Can't you let me enjoy one big day fully for once. :cry: I'm contemplating not going. I can't deal with this shit when it's at it's worst. :cry:

Yes, you can. You know there's more to you than your skin, you know you want to go. It doesn't matter what other people think, half of them won't even notice. You can still have the good memory of being there, and not the bad one of not going because of your skin. You'll have a good time :angel:

i remember feeling like you.

feeling like i should just sit in my room all day.

but....my brother made me realize how silly i was being.

live your life!

you only have one life on this earth...dont let something as silly as a few blemishes keep you from doing what you want.

see those tennis players kick some ass. you owe it to yourself.

please...live your life.

You gotta go.Try to put it out of your mind and have a fun day out watching the tennis. I went to the park today, I'm self conscious to the max about my skin I just tried not to think about it and just be me. I was also wearing my favourite sunglasses so that upped my coolness levels by a bit. I was thinking of going to wimbledon also but I'm sorry to say that Rafael is resting his knees due to injury and wont play this year. Just found out. He isn't 100% , I hope he takes as much time needed to recover before he comes back.

I admit too the fact that Nadal is no longer going doesn't make me want to go anymore either, even though there are still loads of brilliant players to watch. But when your face is a bumpy mess going all the way for anyone other than your favorite isn't appealing.

Thanks everyone for your supportive replies.