Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've heard lots of good things about this product so I'm pretty excited. I'm starting with Level 6 and using it once a day in the evening. I'll let everyone know how this works on my hyperpigmentation after I've been using it for a while.

I thought I would give a one week update. I seem to be starting the dreaded initial breakout that some people experience when starting topical retinoids. This is incredibly discouraging because I've been clear for a while now, and here I am breaking out again, but I'm trying to remind myself that it will get better. My skin was red and irritated for the first couple of days I used GC, but it seems to be adjusting now. I don't think there has been any improvement in my red marks yet, but I wasn't expecting to see any at this point, because I know that topical retinoids can take upwards of 3 months to see results. It's so hard to be patient!

Is this stuff for acne scars and red marks? I've been reading about it and thought i just might try it. keep me updated I would love to know how it is working for you.

I have acne scaring and redmarks, there more or less the indented ones, and some icepicks, and most of those are read and discolored, so I would love to see how it goes for you.

2 weeks in...

The inflamed acne I had is gone. I still have a bunch of clogged pores and uninflamed acne, but that's definitely less bothersome. So I'm not sure at this point what made me break out before. I can't tell if there's an improvement in red marks yet. It's hard to be objective. I do love what this is doing for my skin tone though! Looks nice.

5 weeks in...

I've had a couple of small pimples here and there, but I seem to have somehow been spared any kind of large IB (I'm not complaining!). I feel like I can say that I've definitely started to see improvement in my PIH, and well as my skin tone and clarity. It's subtle, but I'm pretty sure it's actual results and not wishful thinking. I'm still using GC Level 6 once a day at night, and I'm still on my first bottle too, although getting ready reorder soon. I'm debating about whether or not I should go up to GC Level 9 since I can now use Level 6 every night with no irritation.

5 weeks in...

I've had a couple of small pimples here and there, but I seem to have somehow been spared any kind of large IB (I'm not complaining!). I feel like I can say that I've definitely started to see improvement in my PIH, and well as my skin tone and clarity. It's subtle, but I'm pretty sure it's actual results and not wishful thinking. I'm still using GC Level 6 once a day at night, and I'm still on my first bottle too, although getting ready reorder soon. I'm debating about whether or not I should go up to GC Level 9 since I can now use Level 6 every night with no irritation.

Could you tell me what green cream is? Everyone here seems to know!

I have been wanting to try this, but I can't imagine breaking out again when the IB strikes. I haven't had any inflamed breakouts in months, I can't imagine how traumatic it would be for me to break out again from using a retinoid. I'm too scared.

I'm using Finacea right now, but it does nothing for comedonal acne. My red marks have improved a bit, but nothing amazing.