Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HT911

1st time order DK

First of all, I'm not sure where I suppose to post this thread to, and I know the best is to email DK, which I had just sent out immediately right after I received my products.

This is my 1st time order DK's products... and I can't wait to receive them. After about 1+ week of waiting, today (18th June 2009, GMT +8) I finally received it.

When I first saw the parcel.... it was like :shock:

Here's the photos of my products.... I'm so sad and unpleasant right now as I have paid so much, but eventually I got these. :evil:

Anyone had the same situation as me ? Mind to share ? Any piece of advise for me what to do next ?

Thanks, any suggestion/feedback is very much appreciated.

I had some moisturizer do that in the last kit I bought. Just email a moderator and they'll point you in the right direction. Don't worry man, I'm sure they'll take care of you.

I assume Moderator should have seen the thread here, don't they ?

If my case is not being taken care, I think this will be my FIRST and LAST order, unfortunately. :(

@Jordan

What action was taken for your case ? Mind to share ?

Can someone post an unopened bottle cap's picture (closer look) ?

Cos I'm not sure mine is already opened or not (most probably already opened I think).

Or, you guys look at the picture above, is it opened ?

Thanks.

lol ill be pretty pissed off myself. tell one of the mods or dan about it. im sure they'll do something about it.

I would email their customer service and tell them about the situation. E-mail the pics too. I got my AHA+ the other day and it was nice and intact. I'm sure this is more likely the postal carrier system's fault than DK's company. I'm sure DK will mail you a new bottle.

My first time box (ordered exactly what you got - three 16 oz bottles & the AHA) just came in this morning, and though it looked nothing at all like yours, the moisturizer did leak out a bit. It wasn't much at all for me to worry about - just a little mess on the top of the bottle to clean up.

My package did not have the plastic wrapping that I see around the top of yours though - not that this really matters. Did the USPS even mark the box as damaged? I am sure Acne.org will take care of you. It's summer, the heat is bad & the altitude change are going to cause some distress in the bottles sometimes > not so much Dan's fault. I wouldn't let this get in your way of still trying the product for yourself - I would hate to regret having let "the one" get away that could have cured your acne.

Best of luck

Sucks that one of your bottles had a "leak." :( At least the two other bottles and the AHA are fine. Don't let this deter you from using the products/regimen, though. Otherwise, you'd only be depriving yourself. :)

Thanks for your replies guys.

I had email to customer service right after I received the parcel, and got the feedback from them the next day. Yes, they are willing to replace whatever products that I wish to... and definitely it is Moisturizer for this case. I hope will receive the next feedback from DK soon. Do US people work on Saturday ? Hmm....

The other products... I'm not sure if they leaked out just a bit or otherwise, but I'll just keep it. It will be unfair to DK to ask for all replacements (at least to me).

The plastic wrapped on the box ? That is the silly action by my local custom for sure (for checking purposes, perhaps they think I'm smuggling drugs ? :evil: ) ! I really have no clues/ideas why it leaked out so much...

If those custom officers required to check, how silly or stupid they could be by unlocking the bottle's cap each, rather than just open up by turning the whole cap (if it could be done).

To me somehow at certain extent, those officers do their work without using their brains ! I'm totally speechless when talk about government's ministry/department here.

Still.... anybody has a picture of unopened bottle cap for me to have a look ? (I'm trying to find the Dan's video about how to open the bottle cap)

Last but not least, DK really does provide an awesome service ! They really do take good care of their customers (perhaps, friends ?) more than everybody else. Bravo !

I assume Moderator should have seen the thread here, don't they ?

If my case is not being taken care, I think this will be my FIRST and LAST order, unfortunately. :(

@Jordan

What action was taken for your case ? Mind to share ?

Moderators moderate on the boards only, and on a volunteer basis and have nothing to do with the danielkern site. Please direct product inquiries and shipping concerns to http://www.danielkern.com/Help.asp

Considering the number of threads (and members) posted (posting) daily here, the only way moderators see threads is by 1. pure luck, 2. someone reporting a thread.

I know that moderator only moderates the board.

That is why my first action is email to DK, instead of posting here first as you can read from my first post.

Perhaps, this thread can be a "platform" for those who purchased and had an unfortunate situation just like me...

Anyhow, if Moderator thinks this thread shouldn't be here, please do delete it. TQ

Glad to hear the problem is solved.

If it was your moisturizer that exploded and my moisturizer that leaked, I wonder if there is something with the moisturizer that makes it more susceptible to leaking then the others. Maybe something should be checked about this. Just a thought...

The bottle on the right was the moisturizer's top that was already opened when I received the product compared to the cleanser's top that was closed.

post-105601-1245506723_thumb.jpg

post-105601-1245506723_thumb.jpg

Glad to hear the problem is solved.

If it was your moisturizer that exploded and my moisturizer that leaked, I wonder if there is something with the moisturizer that makes it more susceptible to leaking then the others. Maybe something should be checked about this. Just a thought...

The bottle on the right was the moisturizer's top that was already opened when I received the product compared to the cleanser's top that was closed.

First of all, thanks for the photo. As you can see, mine all are opened.

There are many channels have to go through from Point A to Point B, which included courier and custom ! None of us would probably know at which channel the unfortunate case happens.

What I hope to see in near future is, DK will think of a way to prevent such problem(s) happen again, cos none of the customer would like to see their products are delivered in not good conditions (such as opened cap/bottle).

However, luckily DK is providing their very BESTcustomer service when such bad case happens. Thanks to DK again try to make us feel less frustrated about it. :clap: