Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know that there are a lot of guys (and maybe girls) out there that use hair products and styling gels and have probably found that they can lead to a lot of acne and buildup around the hair line and forehead. If you haven't realized that, you should now, because gels contain a ton of ingredients that can cause blockages and buildup up, and eventually acne.

I was guilty of it also, having used Mane and Tail as a leave in conditioner for over a year and always wondering why my forehead and hair line was the only place that had breakouts (I have used a ton of other products also). Finally I looked at the ingredients, as well as the ingredients of any other hair products I had and realized the damage I was doing to my skin when I used them.

After searching for a decent amount of time, I finally found Natural Styling Gel by Jason, a pure/natural/organic product should be safe for most to use while on the regimen. I have posted the list of ingredients below, and am certain that it is by far the best hair product that could be used by those seeking clearer skin.

It has worked well for me, and found that if I use a small amount right after showering, that it gets the job done just as well as any other product. It isn't glue like or anything, just a great styling product that can used to shape and texturze hair, providing good hold, but nothing ridiculous or glue like. Hope this helps!

Feel free to leave any questions or comments, and if you have found other hair products that work for you please let me know! Thanks!

INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Methacryloyl Ethyl Betaine/Acrylates Copolymer, Alcohol, Panthenol (Vit. B), Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract*, Linum Usitatissimum (Flaxseed-Protein) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract*, Scutellaria Galericulata (Skullcap) Extract*, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Polysorbate-20, Vegetable Glycerin, Oxybenzone, Triticum Vulgare (Hydrolyzed Wheat) Protein, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Fragrance.