Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nooblet

need help with everyday minerals shade

I bought a sample kit few months ago and never got around using it, I usually use benefit get even, but I feel guilty throwing away $30 for a pressed powder that always crumbles, so I finally got around to using it today and it looked even better then get even! it didnt feel heavy or look chalky on my skin. I have very oily skin as well, though it started to look little greasy by the evening, not as bad as other powders.

Anyways, I think I used a concealer by mistake all over the face. On the back of the container is says "Multi Task Mini Foundation Matte", so I checked the website and the only multi task is the concealer. Though the shade is ideal, I dont know if it can be used all over the face. Any idea?

I have another shade called Sandy Medium, but its too dark, so I wont be using it.

I'm so confused as to which shade I should be using, I checked the guide on their site and I still cant decide which tone is best for my skin, I hate buying stuff online and then having it exchanged a million times.

Also, do I need to use base before using foundation powder? whats the purpose of base? what shade is best?

The base just serves to minimize pores and control oil -- it's in no way necessary. Minerals are very multi-purpose, and many women use to concealer as a foundation. Blushes/eye colors are also interchangeable.

thanks, I ordered a free sample kit with a closer matching base color, so we'll see how it works. I noticed a lot of people put ton of stuff on their face, like powder, then liquid foundation over it. But I hate that slick heavy feel of makeup and have cut back to where I only use some powder, eyeliner and mascara now.