Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
snoopy xD

So I've had this problem.

I've on and off had a hard bump in between my eyes, although for almost a year or so it was gone. But now it's back and it's bigger than ever :[

Idk what to do with this thing that my ex used to call me a unicorn for :'[

It's made me avoid my current boyfriend cause i feel so ugly.

Is there anyway to relieve it even in the slightest bit? It really hurts and it's throbbing like woah :[

I've been trying toothpaste, lemon juice, Acne Treatment Cream, Alcohol swabs, Cortizone (Not the shot, I wish, but I don't have insurance or money), Preparation H (I heard it helps with swelling), Ice and heat all day today, no change at all :[

HELP! :redface:

Well, the lack of response has caused me to do a no-no cause of nerves, but now my skin is flat, just a little red (Apparently I heal like wolverine lol) but some make up will surely cover it easily, so yay. And it hurts a lot less I can actually make facial expressions!

But I have noticed that this bump comes back whenever I pluck my eyebrows instead of waxing them. So maybe i should stay away from plucking..

Well, the lack of response has caused me to do a no-no cause of nerves, but now my skin is flat, just a little red (Apparently I heal like wolverine lol) but some make up will surely cover it easily, so yay. And it hurts a lot less I can actually make facial expressions!

But I have noticed that this bump comes back whenever I pluck my eyebrows instead of waxing them. So maybe i should stay away from plucking..

Hi.

Do you sanitize your tweezers after each plucking session. I always rinse mine in rubbing alcohol.