Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Jesuis

Desperate for your advice PLS!

My skin has taken a turn for the worse lately, and it affecting my mood badly. My forehead and chin are particularly congested and I feel completely self-conscious when I talk to people. I absolutely HATE it. I have attached a photo, it looks much worse in real life. :(

I used to have near flawless skin over 6 months ago, but after March this year, my skin just went downhill and got worse and worse. I had a few unsurfaced bumps on my chin, and I started trialling Mario Badescu Glycolic Cleanser and then it exploded from there and I have since stopped using it.

I have a lot of whiteheads and I get big white pus-filled pimples on my chin. I have been eating healthy, drinking lots of water, and I seriously don't know what else to do. Nothing seems to be working.

Do you guys have any suggestions to make my skin clear up? I have my birthday in two weeks and my one wish would be to have clear skin. I feel like I am going to stuck with this skin forever. Is it worth seeing a dermatologist?