Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blingbling111

Graduation in 2 weeks and Big Zit on Nose!!!!!!

So about 4 days ago I got a big Red zit on my nose.All my friends say I look like a witch and its really hard to talk to people face to face or go outside because Im afraid that they will comment on my zit. The worst part is my graduation is in two weeks and I dont want to look back 20 years and see that nasty thing. Its getting smaller but its still all red.Whats the best non medication way to get rid of this in less then 2 weeks!

The most important thing is to not stress out over it. I would apply a small amount of BP, maybe take an ibuprofen, and most importantly, don't worry about it. You have more than enough time for it to heal up. Just don't pick or scratch at it.

As for your friends, I am slightly appalled that people you call friends would say something so rude and mean to you. I hope it was a one time occurrence because otherwise, I would maybe say something to them. They have no right to say things like that to you.

Oh thanks and what is Bp?Yeah that's how my friend is we always make fun of each other and this was his chance to get back at me for making fun of his zit between eyes.

I had a huge red zit on my nose during graduation last year D: People kept on staring at it. It didn't go away till about 3 weeks after that but my advice to you is to just cover it up with a bunch of makeup during graduation and then afterwards just leave it alone and let it heal by itself or try what the people here have advised.

Also, remove the makeup as soon as you can or else it'll cause more clogged pores but it'll surely diminish the look of it. Try Neutrogena's Skin Clearing oil-free makeup (Blemish Treatment with Salicylic Acid)

GOOD LUCK!