Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hello

I have had acne for about 5 years. I'm 27.

My break outs are not under control (using Nutrogena oil free acne wash and BP). but I have post acne marks. They are only on my cheeks and are red circles. If I run my hand over them the skin is smooth.

How can I get rid of these Red dots? I don't want surgery or lazer. Does Lemon juice work? Is there a tried and tested way of getting rid of these spots?

Thanks Much

Try AHA+, olive oil, baking soda( use w/ caution if you opt for this), any method of exfoliation, bleach creams, or any of the products that are stickied at the top of this forum. But first you must stop acne first, so you can then start fighting hyperpigmentation.

And no, there isn't "tried and tested" method as people respond differently to all products.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/Recommend...s-R-t14887.html

Where do I buy AHA+?

What do you mean olive oil? Just dab olive oil on my face?

Thank you

Yes, dab it on w/ either your finger or you can use a cotton ball. AHA+ may be purchased on this very site. Read the reviews, there was a lot of positive reviews about it. You may want to try and test any new method on some part of your face, just in case you break out from it.