Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hoofy

help each other cure loneliness ?

I've read alot of people on here are lonely or get hit with some loneliness from time to time. I feel it too so I was thinking if anyone needs someone to text when they are feeling down and alone i'd offer my cell phone # in a private message so that they could text me and maybe some other people would be willing to help as well. just a thought, keep fighting :)

I've read alot of people on here are lonely or get hit with some loneliness from time to time. I feel it too so I was thinking if anyone needs someone to text when they are feeling down and alone i'd offer my cell phone # in a private message so that they could text me and maybe some other people would be willing to help as well. just a thought, keep fighting :)

That's really nice :hifive:

That is very nice of you, but just remember to be safe. Giving out any personal information can become a risk.

Me and this girl lilly totally hit it off from this site, because she read my welcome post and we are dealing with the same stuff. I talk to her once or twice a week at the least through Instant Messenger, and we vent to each other and just help each other out. Its really nice

I recommend it :)

I think it may be a good idea to keep in mind where we are, geographically speaking ;) With me at least, being in the UK, I have a network provider that would own my ass if I were to even think about txt-ing abroad. :lol:

So maybe MSN is the way forward here, I'd be up for it :dance: Then I guess the only problem is time-zones stuff.

I think it may be a good idea to keep in mind where we are, geographically speaking ;) With me at least, being in the UK, I have a network provider that would own my ass if I were to even think about txt-ing abroad. :lol:

So maybe MSN is the way forward here, I'd be up for it :dance: Then I guess the only problem is time-zones stuff.

Speaking of geography is anyone from texas?? And I"m down for instant messenger, even though i'm almost clear I still have esteem issues I guess and it can get pretty lonely

It would be nice to be helped with my loneliness in this way but honestly there's probably a good reason noone talks to me. And by probably I mean definitely. I'd just somehow annoy anyone who tried to be nice and help me.

Intriguing thread... I'm interested to see where this goes :)

I once heard that the internet allows people to connect with those who they might never get to know IRL because it denies one the opportunity of making instant prejudicial determinations based on appearance.

I never really feel lonely but maybe it's just because I like to spend a lot of time by myself. I would never want to be a "social butterfly" but some people thrive on that and strive to achieve it.

This is definitely an interesting thread. I don't know if any1 is actually going to do it but who knows.

I'm anti-social and I enjoy it. I always walk around campus with huge headphones with music so no one talks to me and of course I always look down :) I enjoy time alone but I have to change one day. Happiness is only real when shared.

I just moved to CA and don't know anyone outside of work. If anyone's bored PM me :D

Anyone can get lonely when there going though this kind stuff like acne. Its hard when

the people you hang out with aren't going through the same thing and don't really understand..

I wishh more people that are going though the same thing as me lived by me :wall::(