Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pink_melodies

Lactic Acid Peel at Home 30%

Has anyone tried the lactic acid peel? It's less harsh and less expensive than the glycolic and the TCA peels, so I wanted to try it. I have sensitive skin so I know for a fact that the TCA will leave me looking like I planted my face square on a stove heated to the highest setting.

So, have you tried it? Think it'll work for me?

Some pics of my scars now.... I put the flash on so some are looking like there's nothing there. But I do have brown scars, some pitted marks (very small but many of them), and red marks.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&album=9789

Has anyone tried the lactic acid peel? It's less harsh and less expensive than the glycolic and the TCA peels, so I wanted to try it. I have sensitive skin so I know for a fact that the TCA will leave me looking like I planted my face square on a stove heated to the highest setting.

So, have you tried it? Think it'll work for me?

Some pics of my scars now.... I put the flash on so some are looking like there's nothing there. But I do have brown scars, some pitted marks (very small but many of them), and red marks.

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php...&album=9789

I personally think if you focus more on controlling the active acne and maybe a good/gentle weekly exfoliation and multi vitamin to your face, you should notice some improvement. IF you wanted a chemical peel..(assuming you've controled the active acne)...maybe start from the lowest %...maybe 15% lactic and build up to 30%. I've done 55% myself after building up to that level and it's pretty hot on your face but mine came out ok.